I usually make these at least once a week for breakfast or for a snack for my husband to take to work. I love this recipe because you can add whatever you want, its healthy, and totally easy. I am all about EASY!
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes ( you will have to cut them in half )
- 1/2 cup of cooked ham, bacon, or sausage
- 1/2 white onions
- pinch of salt and pepper for taste
- muffin/ cupcake pan (6)
- Oven at 350 Degrees
- In large bowl, beat eggs and (add salt or pepper for taste)
- Add all your ingredients to each cup of the muffin/cupcake pan
- Pour the beaten eggs in each cup. Bake for 20-25 mins. Stick a tooth pick in the center and make sure it comes out clean.
I have to “ Confess ” that when my egg muffin cups are done– I add a little salsa to make it a little more fancy