I love making this Alfredo Sauce because it is super easy and it is so good. I like to call it my fake Olive Garden Sauce. I cannot wait for you to try it!
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese
- 1 Quart of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 oz of Kraft Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Powder for taste
- In a pot melt the butter, add the cream cheese and whisk until it is melted… it may look weird but make sure there are no chunks.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, and whisk for 2 mins
- Add the Parmesan Cheese, whisk until it is fully mixed in
- It may be a little watery, the more it sits the more it will be thicker
I “Confess” that I prefer white sauce over red sauce on my pasta