When it’s my Husband’s turn to cook dinner, which is really never– He usually makes his famous pasta dish. It’s so simple and yet so tasty.
- Farfalle pasta 1lb
- Roasted Bell Pepper Strips 16 fl oz
- Mild Italian Sausage (sliced) 16 oz
- 1/4 cup Chicken Broth
- Stalk of asparagus (chopped)
- Salt of taste
- Feta Cheese
- Boil Pasta
- In a pan, add your sausage and chicken broth until sausage is fully cooked.
- When sausage is fully cooked, add sliced bell peppers and asparagus, cook until asparagus is firm.
- After the pasta is fully cooked and drained, add all your ingredients from the pan into the pot of pasta.
- Add Feta Cheese for garnish
I “Confess” that when my Husband makes his pasta dish, I go for seconds and sometimes thirds