I had the best time on my Hawaii Trip. HUGE —Thank you to my amazing cousin Jessica for taking me everywhere and showing me all around Hawaii … I cannot wait to go back! And– a special thank you to my loving hubby for giving me a break from mommy-hood 🙂
1. I got to visit my Bestie Cousin, Jessica.
2. I got to see Hawaii in a whole different way not as a tourist but as a local.
3. I had so much fun. Duhhhh
4. I am in love with POG juice. (Passion Fruit, Orange, Guava)
5. I met some new friends … they are so funny and sweet
6. I got to see, Pipe Line… where all the surfing goes on
7. I got to see the famous, China Man’s hat
8. I got to visit the same spot I got married at 3 years ago aka Angel’s Bay Beach
9. Enjoyed myself at the Swap Meet.
10. Went on a hunt for my University Hawaii Shirts LOL… and got to see the campus
11. Chicken Long Rice is my favorite Hawaiian Dish
12. I had Poke 3-4 different ways. LOVE!!!!
13. I got to visit Lanikai Beach
14. Sherwoods Beach ( Waimanalo)
15. Took a drive to North Shore
16. Visited HE>i store ( bought a tank top and a sticker for my car)
17. Learned so much about the Hawaiian language, people, culture, beliefs and lifestyle.
18. I am in love with Acai Bowls.
19. Ordered Malasadas for Leonards… like I always do.
20. Shopped at the Ala Moana Mall
21. Shopped at cute little stores at the Kahala Mall
22. Ate a ton at Side Street Inn
23. Danced at Bar 7 “Sevens”
24. Went to the look out spot called ” Halona Blowhole”
25. Got a Massage at Laka Skin Care and Spa
26. Got to drive on my favorite Highway “LIKELIKE HIGHWAY”
27. I had an amazing time… TAKE ME BACK!
My Cousin Jessica and I– right when she picked me up from the airport
Visiting the Spot I got married at ( 3 years ago- Present)
Food at Side Street Inn
Poke from Foodland
Beach at North Shore
The Look out at the Halona Blowhole
Getting for our Massages at Laka Skin Care and Spa