I really didn’t know what to name these cookies, But I gave some to a dear friend she told me that it reminded her of cupcake tops… from the taste, texture and shape… So… that’s what I call them 🙂
Super NOT healthy dessert, but… fun, tasty and cute.
- 1 Box of Cake Mix (any flavor–I used Funfetti)
- 1 Stick of Butter (Melted)
- 8oz Cream Cheese (Room Temp)
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- In a mixing bowl add, cake mix, butter, cream cheese , vanilla extract, egg, mix all together and make sure there aren’t any lumps. Set in fridge for 2 hours
- Oven at 250. Take a baking pan, line it with parchment paper.
- Roll the cookie mixture into a small or medium size ball and flatten them, set on baking pan 2 inches from each other put in oven for about 8-10 mins, cookie should be chewy and not hard