I am not a huge fan of mask but since I bought this one… I love the whole aspect of masks, how they smell, feel and make you look. I bought this mask from LUSH and it’s called , Cupcake. … Continue reading
I bought this lip pencil randomly… I walked into Sephora and just swatched the color on the back of my hand and I fell in love. I ran to the line and checked out asap. So, the next day I finally used it with a full face of make up and put a little gloss on my lips, used the velvet matte lip pencil … smooth as butter! The color is so bold that I didn’t even use a lip liner.
What it is:
A combination lipstick and lip pencil.
What it does:
Combining the convenience of a pencil with the application of a lipstick in a jumbo-sized crayon design, these pigment-rich sticks provide a matte, creamy finish that will not dry the lips. Enriched with emollients, vitamin E, and silicone, each gorgeous shade glides on and stays put. (Sephora.com)
I got my Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in the color, Never say Never.
I “Confess” that I might need to buy more colors…
So… the summer days are coming very soon and I decided to go lighter with my hair and put some blonde highlights. My natural hair color is plain dark brown almost black. I bought this product because since my hair is now light my eye brows DO NOT match anymore. I know I didn’t want to tint or bleach my eye brows… Well, I found the secret to make your eye brows lighter, not a permanent dye and it is so amazing … MAC: Brow Set!
I got my Brow Set in color, Boy Girl. It’s a very light shade of caramel/brown. It matches so well with my lighter hair and you can put as much as you want. I love this stuff so much you have no idea. It’s super easy to apply and use: the brush is like a mascara brush so you just swipe and follow the shape of your eye brows. So, if you are looking to go darker or lighter with your hair and you don’t want to dye or tint your eye brows … I would suggest trying out this brow set from MAC! You will not be disappointed 🙂
I “Confess” that this is one of the coolest beauty products I have used on my eye brows
I have tried so many eyebrow correctors and I have to say, hands down this product works for me. I am not saying it is better then other eyebrow correctors out there…But, Make-up forever eyebrow corrector is super easy to work with, it’s waterproof and it makes my eyebrows look natural. I am not a huge fan of the pencil applicator because I feel you cannot control the darker or lighter you go. Again, totally my opinion and saying this upon my experience.
I squeeze some color on the back of my hand, take my eyebrow brush and start in the middle of my eyebrows and work to the end and then lastly, I fill in the front and edges of my brows.
Aqua Brow is a highly pigmented gel that enhances and reshapes natural brows. Its superior waterproof formula creates a strong hold while its high concentration of pigments allows for intense color payoff that will not fade. Aqua Brow’s creamy gel texture gives an even, natural result that will last all day. (sephora.com)
I “Confess” that I am a huge fan of Make up Forever products and I have yet to use a product that I wasn’t happy with
This foundation is actually my go- to for every day face make up. For me, I think it’s medium to full coverage and I think its a great foundation to compare to any high end foundation that’s out there. It’s definitely true to color and during the winter, I only went a shade lighter. I got my True Match Foundation in their new addition shades, Golden Beige – n6.5
I cannot say enough good things about this product and I am not that keen on buying drug store foundation, I mean it goes– on your face! BUT… L’Oreal True Match is a keeper! I think the only down fall for this product is the bottle: It’s a pour out bottle and not with a pump, you can control how much foundation comes out but to me it’s a bit messy.
Great job L’Oreal!
I “Confess” that when these bad- boys are on sale… I hoard them in my make up box
I made this for my cousins, Sheila and Brian for Valentine’s Day. And, my other cousins, Jennifer and Rob as a wedding present.
I knew Jennifer’s style was modern and chic. I also wanted a present that came from the heart and also crafty. I knew I wanted to make something about love, their names just something very meaningful.
When you get married, one person’s love and another person’s love become one whole new love. I decided to have Jennifer’s name intersect Rob’s name and I ended it with a heart because… Duhhhh?!? They love each other!
What you need:
- Wood lettering (scrabble letters, I found mine at Michael’s)
- A Shadow Box
- Crafts glue
- Any color paper for the background of the fame
- Any color paper to make a heart
- Spell out the names of the people you want to gift this to. Take your piece of back ground paper and start placing the wooden letters on with glue. You can make the names intersect anyway or if the names don’t intersect each other like (Joe and Tish) go ahead and place the heart for a space to make it look like they intersect.
- To make the heart: The pack of wooden letters always comes with a few blanks. I took red construction paper and cut out a tiny heart and glued it on the blank wooden piece.
I have to “Confess” that every time I make this shadow box … I can’t help but think how important true love really is
25 Reasons why I love my Husband:
- HE’s my Husband
- He works long hours to support our family financially
- Allowing me to be a Stay-at-Home Mommy and work on my blog
- The way he gets mad and scrunches his forehead because I don’t want to do the dishes
- He’s passionate about his career
- He’s loving
- He’s helpful
- He’s an amazing father
- He’s a great listener
- He’s does everything I ask, even though he doesn’t feel like it
- He’s handsome
- He’s very thoughtful when it comes to people in need
- He’s Handy
- My Parents love him
- He spoils me
- He’s a loyal friend to have
- He’s adventurous
- He will back me up in any situation
- He’s my perfect match
- He’s never made me cry
- He has a great sense of humor
- He always supports my crazy ideas (like this post)
- He does more laundry than I do (he does it all)
- He’s my best friend
- He’s looking over my shoulder and reading what I am typing, and totally agrees with it all!
I “Confess” that we may not see eye to eye on some things. But, we always talk it out and find a way to meet in the middle. It’s called compromise…